John L. Boone, M.D.
Dr. Boone received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Health Sciences with a minor in chemistry from Southwestern Oklahoma State University and earned his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center located in San Antonio. He has completed his residency at the Health Sciences Center and is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He has been with ENT Specialty Care since 2013.
- Undergraduate Degree – B.A. Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Medical Degree – M.D. University of Texas Health Science Center
- Residency – University of Texas Health Science Center
- Board Certified – American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
Areas of Special Interest
- Otolaryngology services, including surgical treatments of all types for ear, nose, and throat issues in both adults and children.