Philip N. Rapport, M.D.
Dr. Rapport graduated from the University of Michigan and the Ohio State University College of Medicine. He completed his residency and fellowship in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Minnesota where he also earned a Master’s degree in Otolaryngology. He has been in private practice since 1980.
Dr. Rapport is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Rapport is also a member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, and is an Associate in the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Minnesota.
- Undergraduate Degree – B.A. University of Michigan
- Medical Degree – M.D. The Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Master’s Degree – Otolaryngology – University of Minnesota
- Residency & Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- Board Certified – American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Minnesota Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery