Thomas H. Ayre, M.D.
Dr. Ayre received his B.A. in chemistry from Carlton College and earned his M.D. from the University of Minnesota. He completed a general surgical internship at the University of California, San Diego and completed his residency at the University of Minnesota. He is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Ayre’s clinical and surgical expertise includes all aspects of Otolaryngology. He has special interests in endoscopic sinus surgery, otology and long experience in pediatric otolaryngology.
- Undergraduate Degree – B.A. Carlton College
- Medical Degree – M.D. University of Minnesota
- Internship – University of California, San Diego
- Residency – University of Minnesota
- Board Certified – American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
Areas of Special Interest:
- Endoscopic sinus surgery, otology and pediatric otolaryngology.