Ear, Nose & Throat SpecialtyCare offers complete Otolaryngology and Audiology services for adults and children. Otolaryngology focuses on the diagnosis and medical and surgical treatment of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck including:
- Disorders of the ear, nose and throat
- Loss of hearing, dizziness, and ringing in the ears
- Sinus disorders
- Difficult swallowing or breathing
- Voice and Speech disorders
- Skull base related diseases
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Cancers of the ears, nose, mouth, throat, face or neck
- Injuries of the nose, face and jaw
- Cosmetic reconstruction of the nose, face or neck
Our medical team consists of Otolaryngologists, Minnesota Licensed Audiologists, specially trained nurses and a host of other support staff.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality ear, nose and throat medical, surgical and hearing healthcare possible for patients of all ages. Our continuing education, research and teaching pursuits ensure that you receive the most current and advanced diagnostic care and treatments available.
Communication is a key element in our relationships with patients. We work closely with you and your primary care physician to make you well and then keep you healthy. We strive to be available to you at all times to answer any questions you may have.
We value you and your health and hope you will feel comfortable here. You are the most important part of our practice.