Asthma and Allergy
Our clinic staff is committed to providing you with the most expert, professional and personal service possible. We pride ourselves on making your care convenient, on-time, cost-effective and comfortable for patients of all ages.
Our Asthma & Allergy Specialists provides the following services
- Anaphylaxis evaluation and treatment
- Asthma evaluation and treatment
- Contact dermatitis testing and treatment
- Drug allergy and sensitization testing (penicillin, local anesthetics and some vaccines)
- Education (disease, medications, monitoring)
- Environmental control instructions
- Eye allergy/ conjunctivitis diagnosis and treatment
- Food allergy diagnosis and treatment
- Food Challenges to confirm diagnosis/ determine tolerance
- Hay fever diagnosis and treatment
- Headache evaluation and treatment
- Immunodeficiency evaluation and referral
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Insect allergy testing and treatment
- Laboratory tests for allergy diagnosis when indicated
- Latex allergy diagnosis and treatment
- Management of chronic or recurrent conditions where allergy is not always identified
- Nasal allergy diagnosis and treatment
- Penicillin Testing
- Pulmonary function and exercise testing
- Skin allergy diagnosis and treatment
- Skin testing for environmental and food allergies
- Smoking cessation
- Urticaria (hives) evaluation and treatment
- Venom (Bee sting) immunotherapy
Dr. Berman is active in clinical research acting as principal investigator of studies in asthma, allergy, headache, migraine and most recently Covid. Schedule an appointment with him for your asthma and allergy needs at the St. Louis Park location on Wednesdays.
Please schedule by calling: 612-871-1144.
…Since I was 14 I have had chronic “mixed” headaches, which progressively became worse as I got older. Dr. Berman is the only doctor I’ve seen who has helped me cope with these headaches in a productive and live-changing way. I will never be able to thank him adequately for the care he has given me over the years…
Call 612-871-1144 to schedule an appointment with any of our providers at any location.