Robert D. Silver, M.D.
Dr. Silver received his B.A. from the University of Chicago and M.S. and M.D. degrees from the University of Minnesota – where he also completed his internship and residency. He is board certified in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology. Dr. Silver specializes in treating sinus and nasal conditions, allergy, chronic ear diseases, and voice disorders.
- Undergraduate Degree – B.A. University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Medical Degree – M.D. University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Graduate Degree – M.S. University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Internship – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Residency in Otolaryngology – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certified – American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Minnesota Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Hennepin County Medical Society
- Minnesota Medical Association
Areas of Special Interest
- Sinus disease, allergy and rhinology, including minimally invasive procedures such as balloon sinuplasty for treatment of sinusitis
- Hearing loss and other disorders affection the ears, otologic surgery for hearing loss
- Voice disorders