Join us in your career at Minnesota’s premier ENT group of Otolaryngology and Audiology specialists, where we work each day to improve the quality of life for patients of all ages. If you value a workplace that is both rewarding and appreciative of your skill, please consider applying for the open positions below.
Ear, Nose & Throat Specialty Care offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, and life Insurance as well as a 401(k) plan and a flexible cafeteria plan. Paid parking is also provided.
Please a send letter of introduction stating which position you are interested in and why you make a strong candidate along with any salary requirements and your current résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our confidential fax (612) 813-3886.
Remember to indicate which position you are applying for—thank you in advance for your interest in working with our practice.
Medical Assistant – Part Time Float – West Metro
Hours: 32-40 hours per week, variable 8:30a – 5:00p
Benefit eligible position
Location: Coon Rapids, Fridley, Maple Grove and Plymouth
Orientation will take place at our Minneapolis clinic.
- Rooming patients
- Assisting providers with procedures
- Ordering imaging and lab testing
- Assisting with referrals
- Maintaining exam rooms and other clinical areas
- Qualifications and Abilities:
- 1-2 years medical clinic experience required
- EMR experience required
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Able to anticipate the needs of the providers and meet the needs of a fast-paced clinic
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
Interested individuals should send letter of introduction, salary requirements, and current résumé to confidential our fax (612) 813-3886 or email email@example.com.