Brian R. Drew, M.D.
Brian Drew received his B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis and earned his M.D. from the University of Minnesota. He completed his general surgical internship at Hennepin County Medical Center and received his residency training in otolaryngology at Case Western Reserve/University Hospitals of Cleveland. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Drew’s clinical and surgical expertise includes all areas of otolaryngology. He has particular interest in sinus surgery, nasal reconstructive surgery and ear surgery.
- Undergraduate Degree – B.A. Washington University
- Medical Degree – M.D. University of Minnesota
- Internship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency – Case Western Reserve/University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Board Certified – American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
Areas of Special Interest
- Sinus surgery, nasal reconstructive surgery and ear surgery.