Lisa A. Posey, M.D.
Dr. Posey received her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan before attending medical school at Michigan State University. She completed her internship at Indiana University Medical Center, and her residency in Otolaryngology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She is board certified in head and neck surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology, and specializes in treating sinus disease, tonsillitis, and throat pathology.
- Undergraduate Degree – B.A. University of Michigan
- Medical Degree – M.D. Michigan State University, Lansing, MI
- Internship – Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency in Otolaryngology – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Board Certified – American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Hennepin County Medical Society
- Minnesota Medical Society
Areas of Special Interest:
- Nasal and Sinus Disease, Tonsillitis, Throat and Voice Pathology.