Darren R. McDonald, M.D.
Dr. McDonald is a board-certified otolaryngologist who joined ENT Specialty Care in 2008 after completing his residency in Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at Mayo Clinic. He also completed fellowship training in Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery at the University of Graz in Austria. Dr. McDonald specializes in all aspects of ear, nose, and throat disorders, with a special interest in thyroid and parathyroid surgery, head and neck cancer surgery, diseases of the salivary glands, as well as sinus and ear disorders.
In addition to spending time with his family, Dr. McDonald enjoys playing music, skiing, and ice hockey.
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Otorhinolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Graz, Austria
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery