Micah A. Berman, M.D.
In addition to treating common pediatric otolaryngology problems such as ear infections, sleep apnea, and adenoid and tonsil disease, Dr. Berman’s areas of clinical expertise include the medical and surgical management of pediatric airway disease (stridor), neck masses, sinus disease, hearing / balance disorders, and voice and speech deficiencies. He also specializes in the treatment of children with complex medical problems including those with tracheostomy tubes, feeding and swallowing disorders, and drooling.
Dr. Berman is on staff at Children’s Hospital and Clinics of MN, Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, and at Allina. He was quickly recognized by Minnesota Monthly magazine as a Top Doctor in 2017, and again as a Top Doctor by Mpls. St. Paul Magazine for 2019.
Dr. Berman enjoys playing piano, running around the lakes, and spending time with his family.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY
- Fellowship, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery