Ear, Nose & Throat Specialty Care is now offering TeleVisits. This telemedicine option allows patients to have a face to face visit with their medical provider from the comfort of their home or office.
You can book a TeleVisit appointment for follow-up visits and new patient visits. Although every insurer is different, most major insurers cover telehealth visits. Typically telehealth visits cost no more than in-office visits, and in most cases less. For more detailed information, please check with your insurance provider.
To schedule a TeleVisit, please call our office at (612) 871-1144.
We will make sure you are enabled for our Patient Portal and give you your username and password when your appointment is booked. Access the Patient Portal by going to our website: entsc.com and clicking on the Patient Portal tab or via email confirmation after you have been web enabled.
Please feel free to call our office if you have any questions or concerns.
How To Participate in a TeleVisit
The first step is to call and schedule it with ENTSC. Call 612-871-1144
Telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider. Before beginning your TeleVisit, make sure that you:
- Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password
- If you plan to use your phone, Download the Healow app (get the link from our Patient Portal page), Practice Code: AACCCA
- Set aside a secure, private location
To begin your Televisit, follow these easy steps:
- “Arrive early” by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email or through the Healow App
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.
***If you experience any technical problems or have questions about the TeleVisit process, first look at the TeleVisit help file at the bottom left on your Patient Portal. If you still need additional help, we offer free, live chat support, accessible at the bottom of the TeleVisit help page.